- We offer opportunities for social interaction and a convenient way to stay in touch with friends and colleagues;
- We offer both informative and entertaining programs;
- We help you stay informed about issues that affect you;
- We provide a collective voice for speaking with the University;
- We connect with the University’s Wellness Gold Program with free access to the University Recreation/Fitness Center;
- We offer a continuing link to the educational community that you helped build.
Categories of membership
- Faculty and staff who have retired from Texas Christian University or Brite Divinity School.
- Associate members are spouses and partners, surviving spouses and partners, and others nominated by members and approved by the TCURA Executive Council.
In addition to the officers and Executive and Advisory Councils, the following committees are working on behalf of the Association: Program, Communication, Membership and Health and Wellness.
TCURA appreciates and gratefully acknowledges the continuing support of the TCU administration.